Pupillage Application Page
Our Pupillage Application window is open from Monday 21 November 2016 to midnight on 22 January 2017.
How to apply for pupillage
- Download our Application Form (MS Word format) and save it on your computer using the following naming convention – ‘PA2017_your first name_your family name’
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Having saved the file, open it in Word from your computer and complete it as indicated; you can save the form as you fill it in, so it does not have to be completed and submitted in one operation.
- Please complete all applicable fields in the form being careful to observe word limits where indicated (failure to observe word limits will result in the application being disregarded) and ensure that it is sent to us in accordance with the instructions below so that we receive it BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON 22 JANUARY 2017 (applications received after this deadline, for whatever reason, will not be considered).
- Once you have completed the form and are satisfied with it, save it on your computer and send the file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING TEXT APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL (inserting your first and family names, separated with a comma, as indicated):
“PA 2017 – your first name, your family name”
- Equality and Diversity
QEB Hollis Whiteman is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity and being a diverse set of Chambers. In order to help us achieve that aim, and to enable us effectively to monitor our recruitment processes we invite you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring survey which can be found HERE. There is no obligation to complete this survey and it does not form part of the pupillage application process. If you complete the survey the information supplied will be anonymous and treated in the strictest confidence.
- If you encounter any difficulties in undertaking the application process please email us at email@example.com.
21 November 2016 - Application form available.
22 January 2017 (Midnight) - Applications close. Applications received after this point will not be considered.
11 and 18 March 2017 - 1st round interviews.
8 April 2017 - 2nd round interviews (if offered).
Offers for Pupillage by 15 April 2017.