This briefing note from Read more
John was called to the Bar by Gray’s Inn in July 2018 and joined chambers as a pupil in September 2019. John’s pupil supervisor is Kerry Broome.
Prior to commencing pupillage John worked in technology teams helping to deliver multi-million pound projects within the retail sector.
During his legal studies John volunteered with the Witness Service where he learnt how to work with a variety of witnesses, from vulnerable victims of sexual assault to hostile witnesses. In addition, John worked with the Street Law Prisons pro bono unit at BPP where he presented to prisoners at Brixton prison on topics ranging from Stop and Search powers to recent changes in joint enterprise.
- Bar Professional Training Course LLM (Distinction) – BPP Law School (2017-18)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – BPP Law School (2016-17)
- BA Hons (1st Class) Geography – Mansfield College, University of Oxford (2009-12)
- Prince of Wales Scholar - Gray’s Inn (2017)
- BPP University Excellence Award (2017)
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
Contact our office
Make an enquiry