A bright junior who brings a strategic approach and a forensic eye for detail to every case.
Corporate and Financial Crime
Tom’s experience includes working on cases involving cross-jurisdictional allegations of fraud, money laundering, tax evasion and bribery. Tom is currently acting for Peters and Peters in Post Office.
Tom has a busy general crime practice, both defending and prosecuting. He has experience dealing with cases involving a range of offences including robbery, burglary, false imprisonment, ABH, sexual assault and drugs offences.
Tom has been instructed by both Regulators and Registrants across numerous professions and through different stages of the disciplinary process.
Tom has experience advising corporates and national governing bodies on private prosecutions. He has also assisted in the successful defence against a private prosecution.
- CPS General Crime Panel Level 2
- CPS Specialist Fraud Panel Level 2
- Government Legal Department Junior Junior Panel
- Youth Justice Legal Centre Approved Counsel
- Public Access Qualified
- Nursing and Midwifery Council Approved Counsel
- Criminal Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Health and Safety Lawyers Association
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers
- Bar Professional Training Course – BPP Law School
- Graduate Diploma in Law – City Law School
- BA (Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Keble College, University of Oxford
Scholarships and Awards
- Norman Tapp Memorial Prize for Excellence in Mooting – Gray’s Inn (2018)
- BPTC Advocacy Scholarship – BPP Law School (2017)
- Sir Dingle Foot BPTC Scholarship - Gray’s Inn (2017)
- Michael Beloff QC Essay Prize Winner - Gray’s Inn (2016)
- Future Legal Mind Essay Prize Winner – NAHL (2016)
- Fluent in French
- Conversational in Spanish