We are delighted to have been recognised as Corporate Crime set of the Year at the Legal 500 Awards 2023.
We have unique strengths in this area, and are proud of the reliance placed upon our members by both the SFO and the FCA, with past-and-present Treasury Counsel and a former DPP available to clients. These strengths have been recognised by leading defence solicitors in the sector, as demonstrated by the cases which our members are instructed in both for individuals and corporates. Despite the inertia of some prosecuting agencies, we remain heavily engaged in the field of Corporate Crime and are happy to be so.
QEB Hollis Whiteman were nominated in 6 different categories:
- Financial Crime Set of the Year
- Corporate Crime Set of the Year
- Professional disciplinary and regulatory Set of the Year
- Professional disciplinary and regulatory silk of the year – Selva Ramasamy KC
- Professional disciplinary and regulatory junior of the year – Lydia Barnfather
- Professional disciplinary and regulatory silk of the year – Zoe Johnson KC
Congratulations to all those nominated and all the winners.