We are delighted to announce that QEB Hollis Whiteman has been shortlisted for Corporate Crime set of the year award at the Legal 500 Bar Awards 2022.
Additionally, congratulations to our members who have been shortlisted for the below categories.
- Corporate crime set of the year: QEB Hollis Whiteman
- Clerk of the year: Faye Stimpson
- Junior clerk of the year: Tom Hemmens
- Crime and extradition junior of the year: Philip McGhee
- Financial Crime junior of the year: Rhys Meggy
- Financial Services and Insurance junior of the year: Jason Mansell
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Law junior of the year: Lydia Barnfather
The ceremony takes place on Wednesday 5th October 2022 at the London Hilton on Park Lane, 22 Park Lane, London W1K 1BE.
The full shortlist can be viewed here.