The seminar will cover:
- The statutory framework under the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (CAJA) and its history;
- The Criminal Procedure Rules as they apply to the CAJA;
- Some practical realities – a judgement call;
- The special level of disclosure;
- The Application and its presentation;
- Inadvertent disclosure;
- The effect of an order on the trial;
- Investigation Anonymity Orders.
For further information or for access to the seminar's power point slides please contact the event organiser.