- Advocacy and the Vulnerable training to the Bar at The Inner Temple
- Training to the RASSO and other CPS Units London on s28
- Representing the CBA at the Annual Bar and Young Bar Conference 2017 as a Panel Member for the session ‘A diverse future for all, upholding justice and professional standards in a changing world Criminal Bar Association’
- Advocacy and the Vulnerable training and CPS prosecution ‘top-up’ training to members of QEB Hollis Whiteman ‘in house’
- Training at the CBA ‘RASSO Refresher Conference’ on “consent” in sex cases"
Eleanor Laws QC, one of the Bar Council's Lead Facilitators for Vulnerable Witness Training, is providing training in a number of upcoming events