Tom Kark QC is speaking at the Westminster Health Forum Policy Conference at the Royal Aeronautical Society on the issues of the NHS People Plan, professional leadership and the Fit and Proper Person Test.
The Westminster Health Forum Policy Conference will be an opportunity to assess the potential of the Plan in addressing concerns around long-term staffing arrangements.
There will be keynote contributions from:
- Sir James Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust;
- Professor Dame Jane Dacre, Lead, Independent Review, Gender Pay Gap in Medicine;
- Tom Kark QC, Barrister, QEB Hollis Whiteman and Lead, Independent Report, A review of the Fit and Proper Persons Test;
- Kirsten Armit, Chief Operating Officer, Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management;
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, The Health Foundation;
- Phil Martin, Assistant Director, Education Policy, General Medical Council; and
- Dr Claudia Pagliari, Member, Delivery Team, NHS Digital Academy and Senior Lecturer, Primary Care and Informatics and Programme Co-Director, MSc Global eHealth, Usher Institute of Population Health Sciences and Informatics, University of Edinburgh
The conference is taking place at the Royal Aeronautical Society, No.4 Hamilton Place, London W1J 7BQ and for further information please click here.