A notable junior with a flair for advocacy, Oliver Mosley is a capable barrister with a keen tactical mind.
Corporate & Financial Crime
Oliver is regularly instructed to defend and prosecute in the Crown, Magistrates' and Youth Courts. He is a Grade 2 CPS advocate. He has undergone vulnerable witness training and is experienced in working with witnesses and clients with complex needs, both from a defence and prosecution perspective. Oliver has completed Youth Justice Legal Centre training and is a registered youth court advocate.
Oliver is a registered case presenter with the Nursing & Midwifery Council and has acted for them in front of the interim orders panel and restoration panel.
This is an emerging area of Oliver’s practice. He is currently acting in a Trading Standards-led prosecution of an illicit streaming supplier.
- CPS - External Advocates Panel (Grade 2)
- Serious Fraud Office - Counsel Panel C
- Government Legal Department 'Junior Junior' Scheme – Member
- Nursing and Midwifery Council – Authorised Case Presenter
- Youth Court – registered advocate; YJLC trained
- The Criminal Bar Association
- The Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- The Human Rights Lawyers Association
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Bar Professional Training Course & Master of Laws - City Law School, University of London (2017 – 2018)
- Diplock Scholar - The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2017 – 2018)
- Graduate Diploma in Law - City Law School, University of London (2016 – 2017)
- BA (Hons.) Human, Social and Political Science - University of Cambridge (2013 – 2016)